Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Teacher's Conference

Written by: Gabby Steib


Mr Wilson: Alright class, after today's lecture on Civil Rights, I want you to go home and write about some issue that we still battle with today. It's nineteen eight five not nineteen fifty eight, but things in the world are still unbalanced. Oh, and Jeff, I'd like to meet with you after class.

[Bell Rings]

Jeff:  You wanted to see me Mr. Wilson?

Mr. Wilson: Ah, yes. Jeff your parents keep calling me to make sure you aren't getting into any trouble at school.

Jeff: Really? That's odd. Sir I really don't have time to get into trouble seeing as how I go work at the zoo after school and then go straight home to study.

Mr. Wilson: Is that so? Well that's quite ironic Jeff, don't you think? I mean you're sheltered so much at home and then you work at a place that professionally shelters and cages animals. Do you ever feel the need to break away? Maybe even let loose for a little?

[Mr. Wilson puts a hand on Jeff's knee.]

Jeff: I suppose so...

No comments:

Post a Comment