Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best Friends


Tiny rooftop apartment in the middle of New York. Two girls are sitting on a couch in the living room watching TV.



Girl 1: Hey, what time is it?

Girl 2: Time for you to get the hell out of my apartment.

Girl 1: Don't be like that. I know you love me.

Girl 2: You wish I did.

Girl 1: Why are you so pissy lately? I mean really! If Mariah were here, what would she say?


Girl 1 points to a poster of Mariah Carey on the wall.


Girl 2: Up Out My Face.

Girl 1: Yes...but more so, Shake it Off. Let's get up and do something. This mind numbing television is giving me a headache.

Girl 2: Who told you to come over here in the first place?

Girl 1:Your Mom.

Girl 2: You're lucky I'm too tired to sock you in the face.

1 comment:

  1. Girl 1: (inquisitive)
    Girl 2: (irritated)
    Girl 1: (hurt)
    Girl 2: (snarky)
    Girl 1: (astonished)
    Girl 2: (snap)
    Girl 1: (urgent)
    Girl 2: (pissy)
    Girl 1: (apprehensive)
    Girl 2: (cooly)

    ReplyDelete